Donate To AHAC
Click below for Credit Card or
Donate by Check
Mail Check to:
500 West Harbor Drive, #301
San Diego, CA 92101
Here is where your donation will go:
- $10 per month provides one child with schooling, lunches and supplies
- $10 will provide an AquaPak giving a family safe drinking water for several years
- $20 per month provides one child with schooling, room/board, and supplies
- $120 per child per year for testing, hearing aid, and batteries included
- $300 will supply a drinking water well for 20 families to share
- $2500 will provide a pedestrian bridge for students and rural villagers
Remember your donation is tax deductible. More than 95% gets to the children because AHAC is staffed by 100% volunteers so there is no compensations for our work. But more importantly, you are guaranteed that it will go directly to our programs. Thank You.
There are many ways to help the children
Donate monthly, quarterly, annually, or with specific amount to any of our ongoing programs and/or special projects.
Check with your company for employee donation matching and donate.
Donate your time and skills on a field trip with other volunteers.
Donate with your time and special skills to help us with the following:
- Participate in community charity events
- Distribute brochures and marketing efforts
- Collect gently used hearing aids
- List AHAC in your will